Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's on my iPod

I like podcasts. I think it might be close to an addiction; it takes forever for my podcasts to update each day, which is my indicator that there may be a problem. So, here is the list of podcasts that I listen to: 60-Second Science; MicrobiologyBytes; BrainStuff: The HowStuffWorks Podcast; Chris Evans Drivetime - The Best Bits; Friday Night Comedy from BBC Radio 4; NPR: Fresh Air; NPR: Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me; Science Weekly; The Ellen DeGeneres Show in A Minute; What Not To Wear: Trends; and WhoWhatWear. This looks to me to be a mix of comedy - American and British, Fashion Trends, and Science. Now that is just plain weird. And I must say, I've been looking for a knitting Podcast. Know of one? What do you think? Do I need to be concerned? Please leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

There's a yarny podcast available on the Lion Brand website... www.lionbrand.com I think I've seen a couple of others but can't remember where. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know. :-)

I've been thinking of listening to some podcasts but I haven't taken the time yet to figure out how it works.

Anonymous said...

I have stitch it and crafty pod on mine along with DANNY!!! :)
Have a great week.
Look forward to seeing you on friday night with the girls
M