Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ravelympics

What? Ravelympics? I'll explain. I belong to a knitter's online world called Ravelry. It's a great place to connect with other knitters, find patterns, log projects and yarn stash and knitting books, yadda, yadda, yadda. The "powers that be" in the Ravelry world decided to have a little fun and start a knitting olympics to coincide with the real olympics. We chose a project, and had to start and finish during the two weeks of the olympics. It was supposed to be a challenge for the knitting "athlete". I endered the WIP Wrestling event on Team MINE!. WIP stands for Work in Progress. I have been working on a sweater and needed some impetuous to get-er-done! I am almost there! I have until noon on Sunday! Will I make it??? Cue olympic music...

If I do, I will get a gold medal to post right here on this blog!

No comments: